VIN DECODER and LOOKUP for BMW 1 SERIES
Avoid costly problems by checking BMW 1 SERIES car history.
Enter VIN and get a BMW 1 SERIES VIN Decoder and Lookup report instantly.
ALL MODELS: BMW 1 SERIES
- BMW 1 Series Hatchback (F40)
- BMW 1 Series Hatchback 5dr (F20 LCI, facelift 2017)
- BMW 1 Series Hatchback 3dr (F21 LCI, facelift 2017)
- BMW 1 Series Sedan (F52)
- BMW 1 Series Hatchback 5dr (F20 LCI, facelift 2015)
- BMW 1 Series Hatchback 3dr (F21 LCI, facelift 2015)
- BMW 1 Series Hatchback 3dr (F21)
- BMW 1 Series Hatchback 5dr (F20)
- BMW 1 Series Coupe (E82 LCI, facelift 2011)
- BMW 1 Series Convertible (E88 LCI, facelift 2011)
- BMW 1 Series Hatchback 5dr (E87 LCI, facelift 2007)
- BMW 1 Series Coupe (E82)
- BMW 1 Series Convertible (E88)
- BMW 1 Series Hatchback 3dr (E81)
- BMW 1 Series Hatchback (E87)
All BMW 1 SERIES VIN Decoder and Lookup reports provide a complete overview of vehicle current condition and past including the following data:
- Vehicle Specifications
- Previous/Current State of Title & Title Registration dates
- Title Brands History
- Junk & Salvage Data
- Insurance Total Loss Records
- Lien/Impound/Export Records
- Theft Records
- Odometer Events
- Detailed Auction Sales History
- Wholesale market valuation
- Auction Price Analysis
- Safety Recalls
Get NOW your BMW 1 SERIES VIN Decoder and Lookup Report and avoid costly hidden problems.
Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, commonly referred to as BMW (German pronunciation: [ˌbeːʔɛmˈveː] (listen)), is a German multinational corporate manufacturer of luxury vehicles and motorcycles headquartered in Munich, Bavaria, Germany. The corporation was founded in 1916 as a manufacturer of aircraft engines, which it produced from 1917 until 1918 and again from 1933 to 1945.
Automobiles are marketed under the brands BMW, Mini and Rolls-Royce, and motorcycles are marketed under the brand BMW Motorrad. In 2017, BMW was the world's fourteenth-largest producer of motor vehicles, with 2,279,503 vehicles produced. The company has significant motor-sport history, especially in touring cars, sports cars, and the Isle of Man TT.
BMW is headquartered in Munich and produces motor vehicles in Germany, Brazil, China, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The Quandt family is a long-term shareholder of the company (with the remaining shares owned by public float), following investments by the brothers Herbert and Harald Quandt in 1959 which saved the company from bankruptcy.