VIN DECODER and LOOKUP for KIA RIO
Avoid costly problems by checking KIA RIO car history.
Enter VIN and get a KIA RIO VIN Decoder and Lookup report instantly.
ALL MODELS: KIA RIO
- Kia Rio IV Sedan (FB/UC, facelift 2020)
- Kia Rio IV Hatchback (YB, facelift 2020)
- Kia Rio IV Sedan (YB)
- Kia Rio IV Hatchback (YB)
- Kia Rio III Hatchback (UB, facelift 2015) 3 door
- Kia Rio III Hatchback (UB, facelift 2015)
- Kia Rio III Hatchback (UB)
- Kia Rio III Sedan (UB)
- Kia Rio II Sedan (JB)
- Kia Rio II Hatchback (JB)
- Kia Rio I Hatchback (DC, facelift 2002)
- Kia Rio I Sedan (DC, facelift 2002)
- Kia Rio I Hatchback (DC)
- Kia Rio I Sedan (DC)
All KIA RIO VIN Decoder and Lookup reports provide a complete overview of vehicle current condition and past including the following data:
- Vehicle Specifications
- Previous/Current State of Title & Title Registration dates
- Title Brands History
- Junk & Salvage Data
- Insurance Total Loss Records
- Lien/Impound/Export Records
- Theft Records
- Odometer Events
- Detailed Auction Sales History
- Wholesale market valuation
- Auction Price Analysis
- Safety Recalls
Get NOW your KIA RIO VIN Decoder and Lookup Report and avoid costly hidden problems.
Kia Corporation, commonly known as Kia (Korean: 기아; Hanja: 起亞; RR: Gia; MR: Kia, IPA: [ki.a]; formerly known as Kyungsung Precision Industry and Kia Motors Corporation), is a South Korean multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. It is South Korea's second largest automobile manufacturer, after its parent company, Hyundai Motor Company, with sales of over 2.8 million vehicles in 2019. As of December 2015, the Kia Corporation is minority owned by Hyundai, which holds a 33.88% stake valued at just over US$6 billion. Kia in turn is a minority owner of more than twenty Hyundai subsidiaries ranging from 4.9% up to 45.37%, totaling more than US$8.3 billion.