VIN DECODER and LOOKUP for HYUNDAI I30
Avoid costly problems by checking HYUNDAI I30 car history.
Enter VIN and get a HYUNDAI I30 VIN Decoder and Lookup report instantly.
ALL MODELS: HYUNDAI I30
- Hyundai i30 III CW (facelift 2020)
- Hyundai i30 III Fastback (facelift 2020)
- Hyundai i30 III (facelift 2020)
- Hyundai i30 III CW (facelift 2019)
- Hyundai i30 III (facelift 2019)
- Hyundai i30 III Fastback
- Hyundai i30 III CW
- Hyundai i30 III
- Hyundai i30 II CW (facelift 2015)
- Hyundai i30 II (facelift 2015)
- Hyundai i30 II Coupe (facelift 2015)
- Hyundai i30 II Coupe
- Hyundai i30 II
- Hyundai i30 II CW
- Hyundai i30 I (facelift 2010)
- Hyundai i30 I CW (facelift 2010)
- Hyundai i30 I CW
- Hyundai i30 I
All HYUNDAI I30 VIN Decoder and Lookup reports provide a complete overview of vehicle current condition and past including the following data:
- Vehicle Specifications
- Previous/Current State of Title & Title Registration dates
- Title Brands History
- Junk & Salvage Data
- Insurance Total Loss Records
- Lien/Impound/Export Records
- Theft Records
- Odometer Events
- Detailed Auction Sales History
- Wholesale market valuation
- Auction Price Analysis
- Safety Recalls
Get NOW your HYUNDAI I30 VIN Decoder and Lookup Report and avoid costly hidden problems.
Hyundai Group (IPA: [ˈhjəːndɛ]; Korean: 현대그룹; Hanja: 現代그룹) is a South Korean conglomerate founded by Chung Ju-yung. The first company in the group was founded in 1947 as a construction company. With government assistance, Chung and his family members rapidly expanded into various industries, eventually becoming South Korea's second chaebol. Chung Ju-yung was directly in control of the company until his death in 2001.
The company spun off many of its better known businesses after the 1997 Asian financial crisis and founder Chung Ju-yung's death, including Hyundai Motor Group, Hyundai Department Store Group, and Hyundai Heavy Industries Group. The Hyundai Group now focuses on elevators and tourism to Mount Kumgang.